Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Water Table



Dearest Amazing Miracles~

Welcome to June!  For the next few months the weather forecast will be hot with a chance of thunderstorms.  :-P

Grace, you were noodling around in your bassinet trying to talk at 3:35am.  So, I changed and nursed you.  Joshua, you were so cute.  You had noodled into our bed (which is more often the case these days) and were sleeping next to me as I was nursing.  I looked over and your eyes were closed and you started to smile and laugh in your sleep!  How adorable!  What were you dreaming about?

I then nursed Grace again at 6am.  I was still tired from the early morning session, but I managed to get ready for work and pump once before leaving.

You all had fun with Penny today.  She made a 'water table' on the screened in porch for you all to splash around with!  Joshua, you splashed your hands around in there while wearing your bathing suit!  And, Grace, you weren't left out!  You sat out there in your little bathing suit too watching your big brother!  But, from what I heard, you didn't like it when he splashed you and got your hair wet!  ;-)




Grace, you took a 6 oz bottle for Penny today!  Whoa!  The other two bottles were 4 ozs, so I guessed right on how much milk to leave (I left 16 ozs total this morning).

Penny was impressed at Grace's tummy time!  She let you play for up to 20 minutes at one point since you weren't fussing!  Good job little lady!  Joshua, you also had story time with Penny when Grace went down for a nap.

When I got home I kissed you all!  I had missed you while I work.  I was able to leave a little early and was home by 6:15pm!  Grace, you didn't fuss with any of your bottles and I was still able to nurse you when I got home!  You are a smart little girl!

I was almost 8pm before we had our chores done and were ready to relax in the play room!  We switched the dishes over and ran them so Penny would have sippy cups and bottles for tomorrow.  Daddy fed Joshua some hotdog and he actually ate a lot!  I then pumped once more and took a shower (Grace, you should have enough mommy milk in the fridge for tomorrow, but I thawed a little just in case you take more 6 ozs bottles).

Once we were settled, Joshua ate a little ice cream with us before we all headed to bed.  Oh, almost forgot .... Grace, you're in your last size 1 diaper this evening!  By tomorrow you'll be in size 2!  I wouldn't be surprised if you're 13 lbs now.  You're just a couple of pounds shy of doubling your birth weight!  Did I ever tell you that your Uncle James was also 7 lbs 7 ozs at birth?  I was a tad bigger at 7 lbs 9 ozs!  ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment