Monday, June 20, 2011

Evening Out



Dearest Precious Children~

Grace, you did well this morning with your sleeping.  We didn't have a nursing session until 4:45am.  :-)  I was back in bed around 5:30am.  However, that cat woke me up again in less than an hour howling, growling, and running around the house.  Ugh.  He's still pooping in a completely different room from where the litter box is.  I don't know if he's peeing in the box either .... the study constantly smells like cat pee at this point.  Plus, Joshua keeps going up the box .... probably thinking it's another sand box.  I think we need to look into moving the cat to a different home .... we've tried everything to correct the problem here with no success.  Daddy is hesitant about moving the cat .... I think he'd rather live in a house that smells like cat pee and poop.  :-P

Breakfast went well this morning.  Joshua sat down and ate Honey Nut Cheerios with me.  :-)  Then, at lunch, he ate a good amount of chicken and hotdog!  Woo hoo!  Grace had a huge poopy diaper as I was feeding Joshua and then got fussy.  I couldn't blame her .... there was poop on her clothes and the papasan chair.  :-P  I changed her diaper and her outfit.  Then, I washed the chair.  

This morning we stayed pretty busy.  I baked some chicken for Joshua to have during the week.  Then, I vacuumed the play room and ran you all's laundry.  We ran the dishes and I got a morning pump in.  We did all this before 10am.  :-)

Grace, you let me trim your nails this afternoon.  Oh, and Joshua, you correctly identified your knees and eyes for me .... you usually get stuck on those but you got them correct today!  Good job little man!  

Joshua, you took a late nap.  I rocked you to sleep and then placed you on a pillow to rest under the fan.  I held you for a bit before putting you down since I hardly get to do that .... you're so active these days you never slow down for someone to hold you!  ;-)

We had a fun evening!  Daddy had another soccer game and wasn't coming home.  So, we decided to go to Gigi's house.  We got there around 5pm.  Joshua, you ate some hotdog and chicken, but not much.  :-P  Grace, you took down a bottle for Grandpa Jim and then took a little nap.  You also showed off your tummy time for everyone!  They were all impressed!  :-)

Joshua, you had a great time playing with Uncle James!  You all wandered through the downstairs and played in the kitchen and living room.  Gigi had some magnets on the fridge that you liked to take off and put back on.  Then, you sat down right next to Uncle James and ate a lot of cheerios!  You ate them for a long time .... it wasn't until 9pm that you were finished!  We ended up getting home around 9:30pm, but next time we might as well spend the night.  You two were still having fun, and it was nice to visit them.  Daddy has soccer games every monday, so maybe we should go over there every week while he's gone.  You all had fun and they all loved seeing you two.  :-)

Tomorrow Joshua has therapy.  It's suppose to be very hot, so we'll probably stay inside later in the day.  We'll see.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  

~Mommy