Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Pet


Dearest Gifts from God~

Today was a long day at work!  One of the other dentists could not come because of a family emergency.  So, we shuffled her schedule around to see all the patients.  When I left work, I still had 12 progress notes to write, but I was too tired to stay at the office.  I'll catch up on notes later.  :-P

Grace woke up at 1:11am this morning for a nursing session.  Daddy changed her diaper and then I fed her.  I was able to get in one more nursing session and one pump before I left for work.

We had a little bit of excitement before leaving for work though .... Grace had a HUGE poop!  It went everywhere!  It was all over her bassinet sheets, her outfit, her back .... gross little lady!  What surprised me was that she wasn't fussing that much!  I went to pick her up and noticed it!  So, I had to change her outfit and sheets before Penny got here.  Normally, I would just give you a bath too.  But, I was running late for work, so you got a quick wipe all over.  I'll have to give you a bath a little later.  :-P 

Grace's rash looks better.  I'm wondering if it's eczema.  I get that on my legs, so I'm curious if she now has it.  I'll continue to keep an eye on it.

Joshua now has a new pet.  After work this evening, a deer came right up to the house!  We haven't seen the deer recently because of all the construction in the woods for the sewage lines.  The workers are gone (remember the doozers?), but we still haven't seen our deer friends .... until now!  This was the closest a deer has come to our house.  Joshua, you two were just staring at each other!  


The gifts that we ordered for Father's Day came in the mail today!  Woo hoo!  You two can help me wrap them this weekend.  

Daddy made hamburgers for dinner this evening.  The kitchen smelled really nice as I walked in the door after work!  ;-)

Grace, you were crying and very fussy this evening!  At times, you were really screaming too!  This was so unlike you.  We didn't know what was wrong.  I tried to nurse you thinking you were hungry, but you kept kicking me.  Daddy put you in your swing and you finally fell asleep.  It was after 11pm before you calmed down and were in your bassinet. 

Tomorrow head back to work.  Maybe you all will go back to the park like you did today.  The weather should be nice.  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment