Thursday, June 30, 2011

Biggest Meal & Roll


Dearest Blessings~

Well, well, well .... Mr. Joshua, you made it in your toddler bed for 2 hours last night!  Then, you noodled into our bed as usual.  :-P  But, guess what .... I was so exhausted that I didn't even hear you and daddy!  I woke up at 4am when Grace started crying and then noticed you in our bed next to me!  Daddy changed Grace and I asked him what happened.  You woke up crying and got out of your bed but stood next to it and continued to cry.  Once I nursed Grace, I leaned back in the bed to rest for a little before getting up for work.  Again, I was so tired that I slept through my alarm!  Oh no!  That never happens!  Luckily I didn't over sleep that much (about 10 minutes) and I already had my lunch made so that saved me some time.  ;-)

Joshua, you really impressed Penny today with your eating!  She said that lunch was the biggest meal she has seen you eat!  First, you had cereal with applesauce for breakfast!  Then, at lunch, you had some pasta, hotdog pieces, and lots of applesauce!  Good job little man!  Grace, you also caught Penny's attention .... you didn't have a poop all day!  Hummm, I hope you're ok.  If you don't have a poopy diaper tomorrow then I'll call the doctor. 

You all also had music, story time, and walked to the park.  :-)  How fun!

But, here's the really big news of the day .... daddy came home from work and started making dinner.  While things were cooking, he put Grace down for some tummy time.  Grace guess what .... YOU ROLLED!  You rolled from your belly to your back!  Daddy got a little picture of it.  I missed it since I was at work, but I'm glad daddy was able to see you since I was the one who saw Joshua roll for the first time.  :-)  I'm sure you'll roll for me.  ;-)  I'm so proud of you! 



We have to take a trip tomorrow afternoon to my work.  I need to get a test read so you all will need to go with me.  It won't take long, but it's suppose to be hot out.  :-P

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment