Saturday, June 18, 2011

Laughing


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

This morning we had a 5am feeding session, so we got to sleep in a little more than usual.  Thanks!

Daddy gave Joshua an early bath as I nursed Grace at 8am.  Once she was done and the rest of us had some breakfast we made a quick trip to Target for some groceries.  Grace, you had a huge poopy diaper once we parked!  I had to changed your diaper and your outfit!  I carried you around in the infant carrier and Joshua rode in the cart.  :-)

I nursed Grace when we got home and she sounded like she laughed!  It was so cute and adorable!  I don't know if it was a true laugh, but it sure sounded like it!  ;-)  Joshua giggled as he played around in the living room with daddy.

Joshua, you ate a lot of mac and cheese for lunch!  You finished your little container!  Woo hoo!

Since it was hot outside today, we stayed in as much as possible.  UNC was playing in the College World Series of baseball, so we watched some of the game.  We ended up losing, but we're not completely out.  We'll have to cheer on the Heels for their next game.  :-)

Joshua, you took a late nap and really fought it and was grumpy all afternoon.  Also, you did the same for bedtime.  Daddy and I were so tired and you didn't go to bed until after 10pm.

We had a great dinner this evening!  Daddy grilled steaks and hotdogs.  I made a potato and veggie casserole.  Yummy!  Everything was so good!  And Joshua ate a good amount of hotdog!  :-)

There was a quick thunderstorm this evening, but we didn't get much rain.  I gave Grace a bath and her hair got all spiky and fluffy!  It was so cute!

I took some photos with Uncle Brennan's nice DSLR camera (he's been letting us borrow it for a long time since he got a new one years ago) of you all with daddy.  I haven't picked it up for months since I've been so busy with you two.  I need to use it more so we have some better photos of you two.  Maybe I can find some used lenses so I can take some wide angle pictures of you all in the future.  I'll be on the look out.  ;-)

This evening we all watched some 'Veggie Tales' videos.  We saw 'Sweetpea Beauty' which taught us that everyone is beautiful on the inside and outside.  It said that God knew us, all of us, before we were born and created us just as we are on purpose.  Our beauty comes from what's inside us and how we act and live our lives.   :-)

Tomorrow is Father's Day .... I think daddy will like the gift that we got him!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment