Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Enough Gas


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you woke up at one of those weird times that made it hard for me to go back to sleep since I had to work today.  You woke up at 3:55am.  I changed your diaper and then nursed you.  Once you were done, I didn't have long to rest before getting ready for the day.  It was  very hard for me to keep eyes open.  Plus, I woke up to a backache.  Not a great way to start off the morning.  :-P

You all had fun with Penny today!  Here are some of the things that you all did:

*Music time and learning how to 'hear and do'
-You all worked on 'If you're happy and you know it' and the 'Teddy Bear Song'

*Copying Behavior
-There was some spilled milk and Penny helped Joshua learn how to clean it up with a paper towel

*Follow Directions
-'Put it in the trash can'
-'Put this in the water' - Penny cleaned out your water table since it was dirty

*Walked to the park and had front porch time

*Naps

Daddy made dinner before I got home.  He used the rest of the homemade pasta and baked it with some sauce and cheese.  It was good.  :-)

I was scared this morning because I didn't have a lot of gas in my car.  I thought it was going to run out on my way to work!  I was going to gas up yesterday while we were out, but I came home after Target because you all were getting hungry.  Then, it started to storm in the afternoon so I stayed in.  :-P  Daddy put a little extra gas in my car from the lawn mover gas can.  I had just enough to get to work and then could gas up on my way home!  Yippie!  :-)

I spoke to my cousin Julia after work this evening.  Joshua, you haven't seen her since she got married last May!  And Grace, you've never met her.  Well, she's planning a trip to North Carolina this fall over the Labor Day weekend and she's going to stay here with us one night!  Woo hoo!  You all are going to have to help me clean and straighten the guest room before she and Geoff arrive.  ;-)

Tomorrow's another work day so you all will be with Penny.  I'll rush home as fast as I can.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment