Sunday, June 5, 2011

100% Positive



Dearest Precious Gifts~

What a day!  I think everyone was grumpy at some point and we all just needed a good nap!  Here's how the morning went:

1:43am - Grace is awake and hungry.  I change her diaper and then nurse her
3:?? am -  Wake up call again from Grace.  Too exhausted to even put on my glasses or change her, though she had a new diaper put on at 1:43am so I wasn't worried about that
5:20am - Back up again!  I let you noodle and make noise to see if I would get some help (ie- if someone else would at least change your diaper) but nope!  I was so exhausted!  You are really blowing our weekly averages on number of nursing sessions out of the water this morning!
7am - Up again .... daddy and Joshua finally wake up.  I was too tired to pump this morning so I'll try to pump tomorrow to build up some milk for wednesday
9:30- Fifth nursing/pacifier session- wow!  No rest, huh?  

Daddy made pancakes for breakfast (Joshua actually tried some!) and I prepared and started the crock pot for dinner tonight.  We're making a simple chuck roast.  So, I cut up some onion, sweet potatoes, corn, carrots, and apples. 

At 12:30pm I was back nursing Grace.  Joshua ate some hotdog and gold fish for daddy for lunch.

Everyone finally took a nap at 2:30pm!  I held Grace against my chest since I was too scared she'd wake up!  She slept on my chest as I was on the couch, and I was able to doze for about an hour and a half!  Yeah!

Once awake, we all ate dinner.  The crock pot roast was good .... and healthy!  :-)

Joshua, you had two therapy sessions today.  Daddy did the morning one and just used a dry spoon. You opened your mouth every time for him!  So, I did mine with peaches on the spoon since you ate them for Kim.  You finished the container!  You had a 100% positive rate with both sessions!  I'm so proud of you!  

Also, your rash looks better.  It's still a little pink, so we keep putting ointment on it.  But, it's nothing like the red that it was yesterday!

We all walked to park after dinner and played around.  I just held Grace vs putting her in the stroller.  We were only out for about 30 minutes.  Then, you both got a nice bath before heading to bed.

Tomorrow we're getting some company .... we've been having a 'pest' problem recently so we're having some people come out to spray our house.  I hate bugs so I hope this helps!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment