Thursday, June 9, 2011

Excitement


Dearest Gifts from God~

Guess what today is .... it's my Half Birthday!  Ha!  In six more months we can have a real party .... we'd better start planning now!  ;-)

This morning Grace woke up at 4am hungry.  I got worried because this isn't really a great time to nurse on a work day .... I figured Grace would then be hungry again as I was leaving.  After she finished, I had about an hour and a half until my alarm would go off.  I didn't really go back to sleep fully, so I was in and out of sleepiness during that time.  :-P

You two had loads of fun with Penny!  And, there was much excitement this morning .... a squirrel was trying to get food from our bird feeder!  Penny said you all watched out the window as the squirrel ran around our deck.  Joshua apparently had a great time looking out and pointing at the birds and squirrel.  :-)

You all also had music time and 'beach' time together.  Joshua, you did pretty well with eating.  You ate some spaghetti and string cheese.  Grace, you just had mommy milk.  :-P  Penny noted a little rash on your bottom though, so I put some desitin on you when I got home. 

I had a headache all afternoon and evening, and I think it was from not drinking enough water.  I took another tylenol and then we all relaxed this evening in the play room.  I was exhausted and could barely keep my eyes open by 9pm.  Good thing daddy was there to help with the night time routine!

Tomorrow's friday so we can all play together!  I can't wait to spend the next five days together (then it's back to work for me!).  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment