Monday, June 27, 2011

Voicemail


Dearest Miracles~

This morning we were up early at 2:30am nursing, little lady.  I got a little bit of rest afterward, but then you were up again at 5:30am hungry.  Daddy changed your diaper and then I nursed you.

Joshua, you didn't finish your cereal and fruit breakfast nor your sippy cup this morning.  You eventually finished the sippy cup later in the morning, but I had to remind you about it in order for you to take it.

Since we've been out of the house everyday for the past few days, we stayed in today and rested.  I ran everyone's laundry and then did a pump.  Our neighbor's dog barked a lot this morning as we were playing.  I noticed Joshua putting his fingers in his ears while walking around the play room.  Do you have noise sensitivity as well?

Our home therapy session went well.  Joshua ate some green beans.  He almost finished the container, but then flaked out on me with about two bites left.  :-P  I boiled some hotdogs this morning and he ate some for lunch.  I ate one with him.  :-) 

Grace, as I was making the hotdogs, you had a huge poop!  I had to change your outfit!  Whoa little lady!

We made our pillow fort upstairs after lunch and I did Joshua's joint compression exercises and brush exercises.  Afterward, Joshua took a nap.  Grace helped me fold some laundry and then did some tummy time.  She also practiced her sitting and her talking.  :-)

We had some afternoon thunderstorms today.  It got really dark out at one point.  I enjoyed it since we need some rain.  :-)  It cleared up by late afternoon.

Joshua, your bug bite has gotten better.  Now, it's just a small red area.  Before, it was raised and red.

We played after dinner with daddy.  I rubbed my hair against Grace's hair and she smiled and laughed.  :-)  I use to do that with Joshua too when he was smaller.  Now, he likes to play with my hair. 

Daddy had a late soccer game, so the three of us had music and free play time.  I nursed Grace and then got everyone ready for bed.  Surprisingly, Joshua did not fight sleep.  He was snoring by 9:45pm.  That's still late, but it's an improvement.  He curled up next to me as I nursed Grace.  It was sweet.  When daddy got home, you two were sleeping.

Oh, Joshua, you were uncooperative with your joint and brush exercises this evening.  Maybe you were just too tired?

My back still hurt today but didn't have to take any Motrin.  We'll see how it feels tomorrow.
 
Remember how we had some people come over weeks ago and spray around the house for bugs?  Well, they called me today to check to make sure things were going well since they sprayed.  I wasn't able to grab the phone when they called, so a lady left a message.  My phone 'greeting' apparently 'made her day' and she laughed and thanked me (on the message) for making her smile today.  That was so sweet!  My greeting says:

Ready .... ok!
Where is Crystal?
I truly wonder ....
Just leave your name,
And your phone number!
Ok!  Go Carolina!  :-)

Your Gigi actually thought of that message years ago and dared me to use it on my phone.  Of course I did and I've left it ever since!  It's much better than the boring ones people always use.  ;-)  I pray that you all grow up with a great sense of humor.  And, don't be afraid to laugh at yourself at times too!  People need to laugh and smile!  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment