Thursday, June 16, 2011

Holly Bush

 
Dearest Precious Children!

Well, well, well little lady .... I woke up at 5:30am this morning to use the restroom and you were still sleeping!  Wow!  On the other hand, I was in so much pain from not nursing you and I was leaking through my shirt!  So, I went into the bonus room and pumped to alleviate the pressure.  Needless to say, you definitely have enough milk in the fridge for today while I'm at work.  ;-)

I still nursed you when you woke up and got hungry .... at 6:30am!  Way to sleep in little lady!  Then, I headed to work.

You two had fun with Penny while I was gone.  You all did manage to go to the park and Joshua found his way into a holly bush!  I guess no one told you that holly bushes have sharp points on the leaves.  :-P  You ended up scratching your arms, but you didn't appear to mind.  

You two also made something very adorable .... Penny got your footprints on a piece of paper for daddy for Father's Day.  How cute!  We'll have to frame it for him.  :-)

I was able to get home early .... much earlier than normal!  We've been having some power issues at the office (didn't have air conditioning until lunch time and it was very hot out again!), so they wanted to shut down our power in the afternoon.  Our 5pm patients were cancelled and we all left around 5:30pm.  I never get to leave that early!  I still had progress notes to write, but I was very happy to get home and see you all!  

Daddy made a quick pizza dinner for us, and then we headed to the grocery store.  Tomorrow we're having a cookout with my coworkers and we're in charge of bringing the burgers, hotdogs, and buns.  We also got some things for us like milk and frozen yogurt.  ;-)

Everyone at work is excited to see you all!  They've never met Grace and it's been a long time since they've seen Joshua!  We're having a cookout because one of the assistants, Ben, got accepted to Dental School starting this fall at Columbia.  He'll be leaving us in a few weeks (the beginning of July).  We're happy and excited for him .... but we'll all miss him around the office.

Daddy's only working a half day tomorrow before the cookout.  So, we'll have some time to play together before we head over to Sam's house (another coworker who's hosting the event).  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment