Friday, June 10, 2011

Lotion


Dearest Miracles from God~

We had an early nursing session .... 12:08am.  Of course, in Grace's defense, she went to bed earlier.  Joshua was still awake, so it was really hard for me to keep my eyes open!  Thankfully daddy got up and changed your diaper!  I probably would have bumped into a few walls.  :-)

Today was a hot one!  It stayed in the 90's so we stayed inside!  I clipped Grace's nails, and then I clipped my own!  ;-)

Joshua, you had two good therapy sessions today and almost ate an entire yogurt container between the two!  I was so proud!  You then took down a boost drink.  ;-)  Grace did several tummy times and I even got a pump in.  With the milk in the fridge from yesterday, and the pump from this morning, I was able to freeze 16 ozs of mommy milk!  Woo hoo!  We're building up a nice supply in the freezer!  So far so good .... you're over 3 months old and we're still managing with just nursing you.  We'll see how long we can keep it up!  :-)

Joshua, you took an earlier nap .... you fell asleep right after lunch time.  Usually you wait until mid afternoon.  I nursed and played with Grace.  Once she started to doze, I also closed my eyes.  I still had a headache from yesterday so I had to take another Tylenol.

I put some lotion on Grace's legs .... they felt ashy.  Oh, and clothes labeled '3 months' are now getting too short for her!  She's moving into clothes labeled '3-6 months'!  You're growing way too fast little  lady!  :-)

We saw some lightning and heard some thunder this evening, but nothing big came of it.  Maybe we'll get some rain this weekend.  It's been to hot .... we could use the rain!  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment