Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grandpa Jim Evening


Dearest Gifts~

Well, little lady .... you and I had a 2:40am nursing session.  Then, I nursed you at 6:10am before I pumped and left for work.  You'll definitely have enough milk for the day .... we'll be able to use some for thursday too.  :-)

You all had fun with Penny.  She took you all out on the screened in porch and had more 'beach time' with the water table and sand box.  You all also had music time, tummy time, and a nap.  :-)

Some people came to our house and cleaned out our gutters and power washed our house while you all were here with Penny.  Now the house looks pretty nice!  The owner came to the house this evening (around 8:30pm) to make sure we were pleased with everything (which we were).

Daddy had a soccer meeting after work, so Grandpa Jim came to relieve Penny at 5pm.  I rushed home as soon as I could, but didn't get home until 6:30pm.  You two were playing in the bonus room when I got here.  ;-)  Grandpa Jim had a lot of fun baby sitting you all .... of course, he didn't have to change any diapers, so maybe next time you all could make a poopy one to keep him on his toes!  ;-)

Since Grace had eaten at 5pm, I pumped when I got home.  Grace, you have plenty of milk for tomorrow without having to thaw anything!  ;-)

Joshua, you ate a lot of  pasta for me for dinner!  Grace, you started to cry as I was feeding Joshua, so it was a bit of a struggle for me (I was by myself at this point).  I was nursing Grace by 8pm and still hasn't eaten dinner yet myself.  :-P  Luckily, daddy was home by 8:15pm and made something for me to eat!

Grace, you can now kick and make a quarter turn to roll!  It won't be long now until you flip over and roll completely!  You can also move around in the bassinet.  Some times I put you down and then pick you up and find you at a 90 degree angle from where I left you!  

Tomorrow's another day at work so Penny will be here!  I can't wait until tomorrow evening when I'll get to spend time with you all!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment