Saturday, October 1, 2011

Miles And Miles


Dearest Blessings~

Grace, you slept until 6am this morning.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.  Joshua kept sleeping.  Grace never spiked fever or cried from her flu shot.  What a blessing!  I guess the tylenol helped!  I listened to squirrels run across our roof as I sat there nursing Grace.  :-)

Today was a cooler day.  The temperature stayed in the 60's, but it got pretty chilly during the evening.  Daddy made pancakes for breakfast once everyone was up.  Grace had some more sweet potatoes.  I'm still not sure how much she actually eats.  A good amount ends up on her face and bib.  :-P

You two have the cutest smiles .... I love watching you two play and giggle together and to see your smiling faces! 

You two helped me with some chores this morning.  We swept and vacuumed the two smaller bedrooms.  Then, we got ready for our errands.  We went to Shane's for lunch and then Target for some groceries.  :-)

Joshua, you ate some mac and cheese, french fries, and two cookies at Target!  Whoa!  Good job little man!  You both fell asleep in the car as we were driving back home.  I woke Grace to nurse her once we were back so we could go for a walk.  Our subdivision was having an 'Art in the Park' event today and we had just enough time to walk over and check it out.

It was a little disappointing once we got there.  There weren't that many booths open and daddy's artwork is far better than anything we saw.  So, the four of us kept walking .... and walking .... and walking!  We walked for miles around our subdivision and the next.  In fact, we walked for an hour and forty minutes!  What a workout!  I needed it too!  ;-)

Once back, I cut Grace's nails and she really fought me.  Little lady, you've gotten a lot stronger!  I didn't even do your toes! 

Oh, Joshua, you grind your teeth now.  It drives me crazy!  You clench and grind all the time and I hate the noise .... not to mention the fact that you're grinding up your teeth!  I wish you'd stop.  We'll see if you grow out of it, or stop doing it for attention.  By the way, we're still waiting for you to get teeth #A, #J, #K, and #T.  Grace, you still have no teeth, but your gummy smile is adorable!  ;-)

Grandpa Mike and Mimi came over for dinner.  They brought over a pizza and salad.  Grandpa Mike has been out of the country for 2 weeks, so he was happy to see you two.  Grace, I tried to give you some more sweet potatoes.

UNC had a football game this evening, but it wasn't televised.  We were mad we couldn't watch it, but we won!  We ended up playing before bedtime!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment