Sunday, October 30, 2011

Daddy Home


Dearest Angels~

Little lady, you stirred and made some noises at 2:20am this morning.  You didn't wake up though.  I got up and checked on you and Joshua.  You didn't wake up to eat until 6am.  I changed your diaper and then nursed you.  You fell asleep early last night, so I was surprised you slept until 6am!  Wow!

We all played this morning with Uncle James.  Joshua, you stacked more blocks with his help.  :-)  You mostly like to knock them over.  :-P  We put on some old 'He-Man' shows to watch too.


Joshua, you ate some cheerios this morning.  Grace, you ate a container of oatmeal and fruit.  You ate another whole container at lunch!  Joshua, you ate an entire string cheese and spit out everything else.

Uncle James left at lunch time.  So, once people were fed, we went upstairs and played.  I got a pump in while you two crawled and ran around.  Then, we went into Joshua's room and we all laid down on his bed.  I sand to you all as Joshua went down for a nap.  I ended up nursing Grace and then she fell asleep too.  I closed my eyes and laid with you two.  I really enjoyed the moment .... we are so blessed to have you two!  :-)

Daddy got home around 4pm.  His flights were delayed.  He came in right when Joshua was waking up.  Once we caught up with daddy, we made a quick trip to Target to get a few little things and to stretch our legs.  Joshua, you ate two cookies! 

At dinner, Grace ate an entire container of a veggie and chicken mixture.  You ate at least 2.5 containers of solid food today!  Joshua, you ate a little bit of pizza, hotdog, and puffs.

This evening we relaxed as a family.  We missed daddy and he missed us.  It was nice to be a complete family again!  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment