Thursday, October 6, 2011

Circles


Dearest Miracles~

Ok little lady .... what's up with these early morning wake up calls again?  You were sleeping through the night before.  You woke up at 3:18am this morning.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you back to sleep.  I was so tired and it was hard to keep my eyes open.  I ended up changing you and nursing you one more time at 6:45am before I head to head out for work.

You all had fun with Penny today.  You had music and art time.  Penny said that she noticed Joshua 'drawing more circles today' .... way to go little man!  You all also went to the park and picked up some pretty leaves while out.  They were on the kitchen table for daddy and I to see when we got home from work.

Daddy made some pasta and veggies for dinner this evening.  It was good!  Grace, you had some more squash.  Penny didn't give you any fruit today or yesterday.  You ate some more me this evening. 

This evening we played in the bonus room.  Penny had moved a lot of downstairs toys up there today.  I guess you all must be spending more time up in the bonus room now.  I was tired and had a headache this evening.  I hope people sleep a little better this evening.  

Tomorrow daddy's working from home because I have to run out to Chapel Hill in the morning.  I won't be long though .... I'll be back home by mid morning.  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment