Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Showing Off


Dearest Miracles~

Today is your Great Grandma's birthday!  We were able to speak to her and sing her 'happy birthday' this evening once I was home from work!  She missed you two and I know you all miss her as well.  We need to find some time to go to Asheboro to visit.

Little lady, you woke up at 5:30am this morning.  Daddy changed your diaper and then I nursed you.  You two were both up and playing around by the time Penny got here.  I kissed you both before leaving for work.

You all had fun with Penny today.  You two had some art time and play time at the park.  You all met a little girl named Emma and one named Alice.  Penny said that Joshua said 'bye bye' to them as they were leaving!  Wow!  You never say that little man!  Where you showing off for the ladies?  ;-)

Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie came by this afternoon to relieve Penny.  You all were playing when I walked in.  Grace, you ate some sweet potato and corn mixture.  Daddy picked up some Bojanges for dinner and Joshua had some french fries.  

I worked some more thank you cards this evening .... one from Joshua's birthday and one for the Gibson's .... remember they cooked us dinner last weekend?  Afterward, we all relaxed in the play room.  

Tomorrow's another day at work, but then we get the spend five whole days together!  I miss you two each time I leave!  

Sleep tight!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment