Monday, October 24, 2011

Ribbon


Dearest Blessings~

Little lady, you woke up at 5:20am this morning.  Daddy changed you and I nursed you.  Once everyone else was up, I got a quick pump in.  Grace, you were not cooperative with your peas this morning.  :-P

Joshua, you weren't really with it today during your speech therapy appointment.  I wonder if you were just tired?  You didn't really cooperate with the PECS cards.  We'll keep trying at the house. 

You two both fell asleep in the car ride back home.  I quickly prepared the crock pot for dinner as you two napped.  I made some chicken and dumplings.  :-)  I put Joshua in his bed to nap and then I nursed Grace.  Grace, you got to play with all the toys since Joshua was napping and couldn't take them away!  Ha!  I ended up waking Joshua back up because he had a 2:30pm occupational therapy appointment with Mary Beth.  I moved both appointments to today since we're seeing the UNC feeding team at Rex tomorrow morning.

Grace, your poop is now green!  It must be from all the green beans, garden veggies, and peas you've been eating!  Ha!

Joshua, you did well with Mary Beth.  You did some swing exercises and therapy ball work.  She tried to get you to play with the shaving cream, but you didn't like that feeling on your hands!  

Once home, I got another quick pump in and Grace ate half a container of peas!  Woo hoo!
 
What what daddy did today .... he was able to pick up my photograph and ribbon from the Fair grounds during his lunch!  The last day of the Fair was yesterday, so everything had to be out of the building by today.  You all got to see the ribbon!  I'm so proud of it!  Yippie!  You two will have to continue to inspire and encourage me with photography!  :-)

You two had a great dinner.  Joshua, you ate at least half of a hotdog, some chicken, and a cookie!  Grace, you ate an entire garden veggie container and started on a new container of peas!  Wow!  I guess that means we'll see some more green poop in the future!  Oh, and Joshua, you can now use hard top sippy cups.  You wouldn't use them before, but I've been putting water in one and you've been drinking from it.  :-)

We watched some country/folk concerts this evening in the play room and relaxed.  I cut Joshua's nails before bedtime and it was a scream fest!  You fought me, but it had to get done.  They were getting long, sharp, and dirty!  I tried to calm you after with kisses.  Daddy was able to calm you though by reading you a story.  I nursed Grace. 

Tomorrow we head to Rex to see the feeding team.  The weather's suppose to be nice, so maybe we can go for a walk in the afternoon!  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment