Friday, October 14, 2011

Blisters


Dearest Miracles~

Well, we had a rough night last night and this morning.  We couldn't get Grace to sleep.  She ended up falling asleep in our bed between us.  Hummm .... not that again.  We just got Joshua use to his own bed and now Grace is in there.  :-P  Little lady, you woke up at 5:40am crying.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.

I swept and vacuumed the kitchen this morning .... there were crumbs everywhere!  :-P

This morning we did a few errands.  First, we stopped at Grandpa Jim's office on our way to Target.  He had some State Fair passes for us from Cousin Stephanie.  He got to see you all briefly (there was someone in his office so we couldn't talk long).  Then, we headed to Target.  I just picked up a few basic things.  We needed some milk and Grace needed some fruits and veggies.  Joshua, you ate a cookie while we were there.  :-)

Grace, you ate one quarter to one third of a container of applesauce for lunch today.  Perhaps you're getting use to the taste.  Joshua, you didn't eat well for me all day.  You spit out cheerios, hotdog pieces, pepperoni pieces, string cheese .... you ate some crackers, so I guess that's something.

This afternoon we had beautiful weather!  We went for a walk and stayed out for an hour and 45 minutes!  We had to have gone at least 5 miles!  I didn't think we would walk that far or long so I only had my sandals on.  When we were done, I had some pretty nasty blisters on my feet.  :-P  I thought we would just go to the park, but the swings were taken when we got there.  I figured Joshua would want to run around since it was crowded, and I wouldn't be able to chase him and watch Grace in a swing at the same time.  So, that's why I just kept walking.  :-P  Oh, well .... I needed the exercise!  We got home just as daddy was driving up!  You two fell asleep in the stroller.  :-)

Grace, at dinner you finished your applesauce container!  Joshua, you ate better at dinner as well.  And, you stood on the scale this evening and it read 23.5 pounds.  That's the heaviest it's ever been for you!  You have your two year check up monday morning, so we'll see how much you weigh then.

This evening we all relaxed and you two told daddy about our long walk.  Tomorrow is going to be another gorgeous day, so I think we'll head to the State Fair!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment