Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baseball


Dearest Blessings~

You two slept through the night in your own beds .... either the crib or the mattress.  Wow!  Good job you two!  It was hard for me to sleep though.  I had insomnia last night and couldn't fall asleep and then I woke up when daddy got home from soccer.  I couldn't even tell you what time I actually fell asleep.  So, thank you for sleeping since I really would have been tired if you two were up as well.  :-P

I was nursing Grace by 6am.  You fell back asleep little lady after I nursed you.  Joshua you were still sleeping this morning as I was getting ready for work.  So, I kissed you both as you two were sleeping before heading to work.  I thought about your smiling faces while at work and couldn't wait to get home to see them!  ;-)

You both had fun with Penny today!  You three went to the park and played with some other children.  You all also had some art and puzzle time.  Grace, you apparently learned two things today:

1- You can unstack blocks faster than Penny can stack them
2- If you pull up on a step stool, it will fall on your head!  Oh no!  :-P

Daddy had a dinner after work and didn't get home until 9pm.  So, Grandpa Jim and Uncle James came over to watch you two so Penny could go home.  They watched and played with you two until I got home.  I got home late too since one of the other dentists I work with is leaving and today was her last day.  We all had to say 'goodbye', but we'll stay in touch even though she'll be at a different office.  

Grandpa Jim had a baseball game on when I got home.  He was apparently trying to teach you both how to play.  I find baseball a little 'slow', but Grandpa Jim likes it.  ;-)  He and I use to play catch when I was little.  

I kissed you both when I got home and then nursed Grace.  I also put lotion on you two before getting you ready for bed.  You all have dry skin and the weather will probably made it dryer now that it's starting to get cooler.  I also put some desitin on Joshua's bottom .... it was a little read.  :-P

Tomorrow's another work day, but then I come home as fast as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment