Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Drizzly Day


Dearest Miracles~

At 6:30am daddy changed little Grace and I nursed her.  I listened to the rain outside as we were on the bed.  I'm glad we went on a walk yesterday and took advantage of that weather.  It doesn't look like we're going to get out today for a walk with the rain.

Joshua, you had fun with Mary Beth this morning during your occupational therapy appointment.  You did some lotion play and crawled around on the crash cushions.  You didn't, however, do so well with Kim during our food aversion appointment.  You didn't eat much of the pudding I brought in at all!  We're going back to dry spoon trials.  

I called UNC to see what's going on with your appointments.  From what daddy understood, they were suppose to call us and they hadn't.  Apparently I have to keep calling back since no appointments were available.  This is so frustrating.  I wish you would eat little man!

Since it was drizzly all day we didn't go for a walk.  We played inside this afternoon.  I took some more pictures of you both.  Joshua, you can really stack blocks now!  I'm very impressed!  You love to stack them on your table!  We have to be careful though because Grace wants to chew on them and we can't let her.  So, when you're done, we have to put them away.

I cooked some potatoes and veggies for dinner.  As they were cooking, I tried to clear off a shelf to put you all's food so Penny could find them.  I accidentally dropped and spilled Grace's carrots on the kitchen floor.  Ugh!  But, have no fear, we had another carrot container in the pantry!  ;-)  Grace, I know you were worried for a second there!  :-P 

Oh, and by the way, Grace, you ate half a container of carrots .... the new one not the one I dropped!  ;-)  Good job little lady!  You got the carrots all over your face, hands, and outfit.  So, after dinner I gave you a bath.  Joshua, you ate some string cheese, gold fish crackers, and pumpkin bread.  After dinner, you got some desitin, little man .... you somehow developed a rash on your bottom.

Grace, you did the funniest thing at dinner this evening.  I kept saying 'mama mama mama' over and over to you as I was feeding you carrots.  You kept saying 'dada dada dada' to me as you were eating them!  My goodness!  I hope you say 'mama' soon!  ;-)

You two watched some 'Scooby Do' with daddy as I took a shower.  Then, we all played in the bonus room.

Tomorrow's another work day so Penny will be here with you all.  I'll rush home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment