Thursday, October 20, 2011

Artwork


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you woke up a little later this morning.  It wasn't until 5:45am that we heard you.  Daddy changed your little diaper and then I nursed you.  I stayed awake again since it was another work day.

Before I nursed Grace again (I always do one last nursing session before heading to work), she decided to have a nice poopy diaper.  :-P  Little lady, your poopy diapers are getting thinker from your solid foods.  :-P  I put more desitin on your since you still had a little bit of a rash.

You two had fun, as usual, with Penny.  Joshua, you two had a 'tea party' with crackers and you 'drank out of the small yellow cup and did not spill a drop' ..... way to go little man!  Good job!  :-)  You all also had fun with play doh, the Mr. Potato Head, and had story time.   

I got home early this evening!  I was home by 6pm!!  Woo hoo!  My last patient cancelled, so I took advantage of the extra time so I could come home and see you all! 

Once home, I gave Grace some more of the apple/blueberry mixture.  You finished your container!  Yeah little lady!  And, I had a lot of milk to freeze for you from pumping at work!  Yippie!  :-)

Joshua, you did some more artwork and Penny hung it on the wall in the play room!  It's so cute hanging there.  Daddy's cartoons are hung on the wall, and your marker drawings are right next to his.  Perhaps you'll be an artist too!  ;-)

Guess what .... I got to read to Joshua before bed time!  Usually daddy does it as I nurse Grace.  Daddy played with Grace so I could do it this evening.  I had to go nurse her before he fell asleep, but it was still nice to do some of the bedtime reading.  :-)

Tomorrow's suppose to be a little cooler, but I'm hoping we can still get out and enjoy the weather.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment