Friday, October 21, 2011

6.5 Miles


Dearest Angels~

Little Grace, you woke up at 6:45am this morning.  I nursed you after daddy changed your diaper.  Joshua, you woke up shortly after this.  Once everyone was awake, you two helped me with some chores around the house.

We steam sterilized the pump pieces and then unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher.  I finally got some appointments scheduled for Joshua to see the UNC feeding team again!  We have an appointment this coming tuesday, so I switched your OT and ST appointments with Mary Beth and Kim to monday.  I was also able to make a second appointment in november for you.  :-)  We won't have to go to UNC for these appointments though .... we can go to Rex Hospital and stay in Raleigh.

Hummm .... no one was too cooperative for breakfast this morning.  Grace, you ate a little bit of your apple and blueberry mixture.  Then you tried some green beans.  Joshua, I did a dry spoon trial with you and you cried and fussed the entire time!  I dipped the spoon in some peaches at the end, but you spit them out on me, you, and the table.  :-P

We played this morning in the bonus room.  I put a CD on for some music fun and we danced around a little as we also tried to straighten the play room.

After lunch, you two helped me sweep and vacuum the kitchen.  Then, we vacuumed the living room and backed up my computer.  :-)

The weather today was beautiful .... it was in the 60's!  So, we went for a nice walk.  We ended up walking 6.5 miles!  It took me 2 hours, but in my defense I was pushing a double jogging stroller with 40 lbs of children inside.  ;-)  You two slept in the stroller, so I just kept walking so you would have a nice nap.  And, I needed the exercise!  I want to be healthy for you two so we can have active lives together.  Plus, I want to be around for your adult milestones .... graduations, weddings, births .... by the way, I will be dancing at both of your weddings!  ;-)

We made a pizza for dinner.  Joshua, you ate some!  After dinner, we relaxed in the play room.  Grace, your left eye is still teary.  I hope it clears up.  If not, we'll have to see an eye doctor.  Oh, we trimmed Grace's nails this evening.  She's beginning to fight it now though.  :-P

Tomorrow we're having Fr. and Mrs. Gibson over for dinner!  We'll talk to them about Grace's baptism while they're here.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment