Saturday, October 15, 2011

State Fair


Dearest Blessings~

My oh my .... Grace, you didn't wake up until 7:10am!  Wow!  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.  I also cut your nails little lady.  Daddy was able to cut some of Joshua's nails before he woke up. 

Today was a fun day .... we went to the NC State Fair!  We spent the whole day out!  We got there around 11am and got back to the car by 5pm.  :-)  We saw Grandpa Jim, Uncle James, Cousin Stephanie, and our friends Emily and Stephanie.  


You two both took naps in the stroller.  I also nursed Grace while there and she fell asleep on me.  It was really crowded but we managed to see a lot of things.  We saw animals, exhibits, rides .... there were so many noises and smells from all the food.  Daddy and I got sunburn but you two were fine.  Poor daddy's face looks like a lobster.  :-P

But, the highlight of the Fair (in my opinion) was seeing my photograph on display!!  There were so many other people there looking at it and admiring it.  And, I got to see my ribbon!  Daddy says I can frame the ribbon too and we can hang the photograph and ribbon together at the house.  You two will have to encourage me to continue with this hobby.  Photography is fun, and you two make wonderful subjects.  ;-)  You two and daddy encourage me all the time. 


After the Fair, we took a quick trip to Target.  We're having a cookout for tomorrow for Joshua's birthday!  I can't believe he's turning two years old!  Time has flown by!

This evening we all relaxed.  Our feet were so tired from walking around that it was nice to sit and do nothing!  Grace, you had an entire 3.5 ounce container of applesauce today.  Joshua, you ate some pizza with daddy and me.

I'm so excited about tomorrow!  It's someone's birthday!!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment