Saturday, October 8, 2011

Picnic


Dearest Blessings~

So, Grace, you woke up at 6:45am this morning.  Daddy changed you and I nursed you.  The last two days you woke up at 3 something.  There was no 3 something wake up call this morning.  Was it because of the extra fruit?  You ate almost a full container yesterday and slept through the night.  You had none with Penny and woke up in the middle of the night.  Do you need the extra fruit to fill you up?

You fell back asleep so I curled up with you and closed my eyes.  Joshua was still sleeping.  :-P

Daddy and I took showers early and took turns watching Grace.  After I took my shower, I crawled into Joshua's bed (the full size mattress in the back bedroom).  He was awake and we played together in the bed.  I don't get a lot of alone time with him so this was special.  :-)  Grace was watching 'I Love Lucy' with daddy in the playroom.

Grace finished her squash started on her last container of sweet potatoes.  Joshua, you ate some cheerios this morning.

We all ran some errands this morning.  First, we stopped by the fair grounds.  I'm entering a photograph in the photography contest.  It's silly, but I decided to enter anyway.  It's the picture of Joshua on the slide with his hair standing straight up.  Daddy titled it 'Electric Slide' for fun!  :-)  Afterward, we went to Capital City Lumber, which was right around the corner.  We wanted to price how much a storm door would be for the house.

For fun, we picked up some Chick-Fil-A sandwiches and nuggets for lunch on our way back home (Do these places still exist by the time you all read this?  I hope so!).  Joshua, you ate some chicken pieces and some fries.  :-)  Grace, you ate some sweet potatoes.  After you two ate, I swept the kitchen floor.  ;-)

UNC had another football game today.  We watched part of it (it started while we were out) and then took advantage of the beautiful weather!  We went for a walk .... over 4 miles!  You two fell asleep for part of it.  Our subdivision was having a community picnic late in the afternoon, so we stopped by on our way back home.  We got some BBQ for dinner.  Joshua ate an entire string cheese and a little bit of hotdog.  Grace, you had more sweet potatoes .... you ate half a container today.

Everyone got bathes after dinner.  Then, we started a movie of 'Around the World in 80 Days' .... I was disappointed it wasn't like the book, but it was nice to relax.

Tomorrow should be a pretty day too.  We've been having some really nice weather recently.  I hope it continues!  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment