Sunday, October 9, 2011

Park And Carrots


Dearest Angels~

Guess what today is .... it's one week until Joshua's birthday!!  And, two months until my birthday!  Ha!  ;-)  Joshua, you'll be two years old!  Wow!  I can't believe how long you are!  It seems like yesterday when we brought you home from the hospital.

Grace, you woke up at 6am.  Daddy changed your diaper and then I nursed you.  This morning, you two helped me prepare the crock pot.  We made chicken and dumplings.  Yummm! 

I got a quick pump in this morning.  Grace, you had some sweet potatoes as daddy mowed the lawn. I did some laundry too.  Joshua, you really fussed with food today.  You ate a little bit of chicken at lunch.  I tried to give you applesauce, but you cried and cried.  You use to eat a lot of applesauce.  What happened?  :-P

Daddy made homemade pumpkin bread this afternoon.  I dropped the crib mattress since Grace stands in there.  It's on the second to bottom setting now.  One more left little lady!

Daddy took Joshua to the park near the house.  I stayed and nursed Grace.  She fell asleep on me so I held her.  Once home, daddy grilled some hotdogs for Joshua.  I swept and vacuumed the downstairs.  Grace, you finished all your sweet potatoes at dinner and tried some carrots for the first time.  You're not a huge fan.  :-P

After dinner, we all went to the park.  Grace, you went in the swing for the first time!  Joshua, you played in the sand box and the slide with daddy.  I pushed Grace in the baby swing.  Joshua, you started to get crabby since you never took a nap.

I weighed you two today.  Based on my scale .... Joshua, you weigh 23 pounds and Grace is 15.5 pounds.  Joshua, you have a pediatrician appointment next week for your two year check up, so we'll see how much you weigh then.

I had insomnia again this evening.  Daddy was awake when I went to bed.  I just laid there with my eyes closed.  I was still awake when daddy went to bed and was still awake when he was sleeping.  Grace woke up at midnight, and I had just fallen asleep.  :-P  I hope these insomnia nights go away.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment