Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fine Motor Skills


Dearest Blessings~

Little lady, you woke up earlier this morning.  Daddy was changing you at 5:30am and then I nursed you.  You've become a master at rolling over while someone is trying to change your diaper.  It's not too bad during the day, but when it's early in the morning and people are tired, it can be a little annoying.  :-P  Once you finished, I just stayed awake since I had work today.

Today was another rainy day.  Joshua, you were still sleeping as I was getting ready for work.  I kissed you both before I had to leave for work.

You two had fun with Penny today.  You all played with blocks, had story time, played with puzzles, and had music time.  Penny said that Grace practiced her words and it almost sounded like she said 'hi there' at one moment.  ;-)  Joshua, Penny said that you have the best fine motor skills of any two year old she's ever seen!  Wow!  I'm so proud of you! 

When I got home, I kissed you both!  I missed you so much!  I missed you little smiling faces!  :-)

I'll try to get some sooner tomorrow.  I'm so excited because the State Fair opens tomorrow!  Woo hoo!  We took Joshua to it last year on his birthday.  I'm sure we'll do the same this year.  What do you want for your birthday little man?  I can't believe you're going to be two!  Wow how time flies!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment