Friday, October 28, 2011

8 Months


Dearest Precious Angels~

Guess what today is .... today Grace turns 8 months old!  Wow little lady!  You're getting so old!  ;-)

Daddy woke up at 2:28am this morning.  He didn't feel well.  I woke up too.  Neither of us slept well since daddy was flying out to New Orleans today for a wedding.  We were both invited, but I decided to stay here with you all since I'm still nursing Grace.  Daddy will be back home sunday afternoon, so we'll be separated for 2.5 days.  :-( 

Daddy left at 4:30am to catch his 6am flight.  He didn't want to leave us and we missed him as soon as he left.  Joshua got up as daddy was leaving.  He whimpered in the hallway because he didn't want daddy to go.  Daddy got to kiss you little man.  Then, I put you back in your bed and laid down with you and fell asleep with you.  I listened to you breathing before I fell asleep.  I stayed there until 6:20am when Grace woke up.  I changed her and then nursed her.

Grace, you ate some puréed mac and cheese this morning.  Joshua, you ate some gold fish, but I had to take them away from you because Grace got a few in her mouth!

I boiled some hotdogs for Joshua this morning.  Today was a cold and wet day.  However, we did manage to get out some and run a few errands.

First, we dropped off a teapot that we sold online.  It was our first sale!  Ha!  We're saving up for a camera lens!  ;-)  Then, we went to Target for some groceries.  Joshua, you ate two cookies!  After that, we gassed up the car and headed home.

We were home by lunch.  Joshua, you ate one third of a hotdog and Grace finished her mac and cheese mixture.  You started a chicken noodle mix.

We had some music and play time this afternoon.  Joshua, you took a nap at 2pm.  After your nap, we picked up Joshua' new prevacid prescription.  They made it a liquid so we'll see how well that works vs the pill.  I did a dry spoon trial with Joshua once home.  I had to hold his hands down, but he became more cooperative towards the end.

This evening Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James came over!  We all had dinner together and Joshua ate some chicken nuggets!  Grace, you ate 1.5 containers of chicken noodle .... that means you ate 2.5 containers of solid food today (about 8.5 ounces).  :-)

We all played this evening and watched some baseball.  Grandpa Jim's team the St. Louis Cardinals won the world series!  Woo hoo!  I read Joshua his bedtime story and then Gigi stayed next to him until he fell asleep.  I nursed Grace.  Grandpa Jim, Gigi, and Uncle James spent the night with us.  :-)

Tomorrow is Gigi and Grandpa Jim's 34th wedding anniversary so we're going to celebrate!  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment