Monday, October 10, 2011

Turtle


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

At 7:15am, I changed and nursed little Grace.  I didn't put her back in the crib until early this morning since she woke up late hungry last night.

We all played this morning.  I love watched you two interact together.  Grace and I ordered something online.  But, we can't say what it is.  I'll give you a hint though .... someone will be turning 2 years old soon!  ;-)

No one was cooperative with our mid morning snack time.  :-P  Joshua, I tried to give you string cheese, and Grace, I tried to give you carrots.  Oh well, we'll try again later.

You two were 'singing' in the backseat as I was driving to Joshua's speech therapy appointment.  I couldn't help but smile.  It was so precious!  I'm going to miss these precious noises and moments when you two are old!  ;-)

Joshua, you did well with Kim today!  We're still using the PECS program.  You're leaning to create sentences.  We have an 'I Want' picture for you to use.  We'll try it at home and see how well you do. 

I got a quick pump in once we got home and you two were playing.  Once people were fed and settled, we went for a 4 mile walk around the neighborhood.  The weather was beautiful!  We even saw a turtle on the sidewalk.  Joshua wanted to keep it.  Grace, you fell sleep. ;-)


Joshua, you're trying to go up the stairs like a big boy now and not crawling.  You still need help so we hold your hand.  I'm so proud of you!

I tried Grace on some applesauce at dinner since we weren't successful with carrots earlier.  Oh my!  You should have seen the face that you made!  You didn't like it at all!  :-P  Joshua, you ate some pumpkin bread from yesterday.

We all played this evening.  Joshua, you never took a nap so, you went to bed earlier this evening.

Joshua, you love to play with your blocks on your table and chairs!  I put the blocks in a container where you can reach them.  You still need to learn how to put them back though.  We can't have Grace chewing on them.  :-P

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both! 

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment