Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chores


Dearest Gifts~

We found ourselves awake at 1am to the sound of Grace crying.  :-P  Daddy changed you, little lady, and then I nursed you.  I was so tired.  I had insomnia earlier and had a hard time falling asleep.  I continued to hold you when you were done.  At 3:38am, I put Grace back in the bassinet.  At 6:10am you were crying again.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.  I don't think I got any sleep little one .... are you going through a growth spurt?

We did chores around the house today.  I did a quick pump for Grace in the morning so she would have some fresh mommy milk for wednesday.  We also vacuumed the play room, changed the toddler bed back into a crib, changed the air filters, and put a little table and chairs set together.  Mimi bought a table with four chairs for Joshua's upcoming birthday, so daddy put them together.  We also vacuumed, swept, and dusted all the floors, rugs, and ceiling fans upstairs.  :-)

Grace, you had some more sweet potatoes today.  As Joshua napped, Daddy and Grace made a potato puff casserole for dinner.  I stayed with Joshua and rested too since I was so tired.  We napped in his new bed with the side rails.  It's a full bed so there was plenty of room for the two of us.  :-)

I was a little sore from our long walk yesterday.  I sure needed the workout though!  :-P

We watched some more rugby in the late afternoon before dinner.  I still don't know the rules, but it's fun to watch.  :-)

After dinner we all played in the bonus room.  Grace is beginning to say the 'dada' 'gaga' and 'baba' noises.  I still say 'mama' to both of you .... it's a race to see who says it first to me! 

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment