Thursday, August 4, 2011

Turtle


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you really fought sleep last night.  You cried the first time I put you down in your bassinet.  Finally, you stayed sleeping by 11pm last night.  You woke up again at 5:30am.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.  I stayed awake afterward since my work alarm goes off at 6am.

We had some excitement before we left for work .... there was a turtle in our garage!  I move my car in the morning so that Penny can pull up into the driveway while she's here.  She spotted the turtle as she was walking in the house.  It was a good size turtle too!  

You two had fun with Penny today .... as usual.  :-)  Joshua had fun playing on the porch in the sand box and water table.  Grace took a nap as he was playing.  :-)

When I got home I had lots of mommy milk to put in freezer!  Woo hoo!  I saved some so we can practice with the rice cereal some this weekend.  I was able to nurse Grace as soon as I got home.  Joshua was playing, but he ate a little bit of pizza with daddy for dinner.  Daddy had the pizza waiting for dinner as I walked in the door.  He made it!  :-)

I was able to cut Grace's nails this evening.  Boy where they getting long!  Joshua, I'll have to wait until your sleeping to cut yours.  Your nails are getting long too.  :-P
 
I accidentally fell asleep holding Grace after nursing her .... I was so exhausted!  I woke up at midnight and nursed her some more.  We were finally in bed at 1am!   

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment