Thursday, August 25, 2011

Toothbrush And Flouride


Dearest Miracles~

Little Grace .... you woke up screaming at 4:25am this morning.  :-P  Once I was done nursing you back to sleep, I just stayed awake because I had to go to work this morning.  I couldn't stop yawning once I got to work!  The day got busy though, so that helped it go by fast.  :-)

Joshua, you ate well for Penny again today!  Woo hoo!  And, Grace, you had a 'blow out' diaper this morning.  Your papasan chair cover is now in the wash.  :-P

I missed you two while I was at work today!  I miss you two every wednesday and thursday!  

Penny was impressed at Grace's scooting.  She said that you scooted yourself all over the floor this afternoon!  I bet you'll be sitting up soon and really crawling before we know it!  

This evening we all relaxed.  Grace, you fell asleep early, so we'll see how long you stay sleeping.  I have a feeling you'll wake up early in the morning.  Joshua, we used your new toothbrush this evening and I placed some flouride varnish against your teeth.  You didn't like it and you cried.  But, it'll make your teeth stronger!  

There's a hurricane coming along the east coast.  It's suppose to touch land by late tomorrow or early saturday.  I'm sure we'll make a quick trip to the store tomorrow to prepare ourselves.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment