Friday, August 26, 2011

Storm's Coming


Dearest Miracles~

Well, little sweetie .... remember how you went to bed early last night?  You woke up at 3:20am.  I changed you really fast and then I nursed you.  You woke up smiling and happy.  It was so cute, so I couldn't get mad.  :-P  The boys snored next to us.  It was after 4am before we went back to sleep.  I just continued to hold you.

You two helped me sterilize the pump pieces and pack the diaper bag this morning.  Joshua, you ate some cheerios with me at breakfast.  Then, we had some dance time as the radio was on.

Joshua, we did your brush exercises, joint compressions, and chewy tube work.  Then, we worked on your flash cards.  UNC called me to reschedule your feeding evaluation.  They switched it a few days sooner and we don't have to go to Chapel Hill anymore .... they have a feeding team at Rex Hospital, so we can stay in Raleigh!  Woo hoo!

I tried to give you applesauce this morning, but you only ate one bite.  :-P  I hope you eat more later. 

We saw daddy at 11am.  We met up with him downtown to sign our refinance papers with the lawyers.  Now, we're locked into a fixed rate of 4.5% .... it has since then gone down though!  Poo!  But, 4.5% is still low!  ;-)  We ate lunch with daddy and I nursed Grace in the car before we left to make it back home with no crying.  :-)

We got to speak to Great Grandma on the phone this afternoon.  I hadn't spoken to her in awhile, so we were able to catch up.  I told her how you two were doing.  We're going to plan a day soon for everyone to see each other.  They miss you all and I'm sure you two want to see them again!  :-)

This afternoon we did some laundry, had music time, uploaded some photos, and then backed up the laptop.  Aunt Katie came by to visit for a little while.  She read Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes to Joshua on the couch as Grace noodled around on the floor scooting.  ;-) 

We saw some deer in the backyard this evening.  :-)  We hadn't seen them in a while.  After dinner, we made a quick trip to Target for groceries and supplies.  Hurricane Irene is coming late tonight and tomorrow morning.  It was getting windy as we were leaving the store.

I remembered to post the video of you two giggling!  This is so cute!  I love it so much!  It's from the other night before bedtime.  :-)


Grace, you fell asleep last night as I nursed you so I put you down in the bassinet.  Then, you woke up crying at 11pm!  I'll probably hold you all night to get some rest.  :-P

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment