Friday, August 5, 2011

Half Day


Dearest Blessings~

Remember from yesterday's letter that Grace fell asleep at 1am this morning?  Well, you didn't start noodling around in your bassinet until 6:40am!  Woo hoo!  It took you a long time to get to sleep, but when you did fall asleep, you at least slept for a long time!  Thanks!  :-)  I quickly changed you and then I nursed you when you woke.

I stayed up and read ad you two slept (Grace, you fell back asleep after I nursed you).  I finished another book .... 'The Island of Dr. Moreau.'  It was good, but kind of creepy.  :-P

Once you two were awake, we did our downstairs chores.  You two helped me:

-sweep the kitchen
-steam sterilize the pump pieces
-organize the living room and kitchen
-started a grocery list

Once we finished, we went upstairs and started laundry.  Then, I nursed Grace some more.  :-)  Our upstairs chores included vacuuming and organizing the bonus room.  I had a CD on as we were working.

Daddy only had to work a half day today!  When he got home, we went out to enjoy the weather and stretch our legs.  We walked all around the mall a few times and then got some groceries at Target (do they still have this store by the time you read this?  We go there so often you all should own stock there!). 

Joshua, you were hyper all evening.  And, you ended up biting me twice!  I'm a dentist, and I don't get bit that often at work!  :-P 

We added a second litter box upstairs to see if the cat will use it.  We didn't have a great place to put it that would be away from Joshua, so we put it in our tub.  :-P  I also swept the front porch since I made a mess cleaning out the other litter box. 

Daddy made some tacos for dinner and they were good!  :-)  Joshua, you didn't eat any of it, but at least you ate some hot dogs!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment