Thursday, August 11, 2011

Long Day


Dearest Precious Children~

Oh my goodness .... we got no sleep last night.  Someone decided she wanted to be held all night and not sleep in her bassinet.  Yeah, I'm looking at you Grace!  :-P  You cried every time I put you down.  So, I held you in my arms as I leaned back in the bed to 'sleep'.  You squirmed and wiggled as you slept, so I didn't sleep well at all.  I was so exhausted going into work this morning, but holding and kissing you both before I left made it worth it!  I miss you both so much when I leave on wednesdays and thursdays! 

Grace, you had a 'blow out' poopy diaper today!  I was hoping you would have one since you didn't poop for me all day yesterday.  You got it all over your outfit and papasan chair!  Daddy rinsed everything so I'll run your laundry tomorrow.  I got home late so I didn't run it today.

Penny walked you two to the park again today.  You all apparently met a little friend named Cooper.  Grace, you took a nap.  ;-)

Our pediatrician's office left a message on my phone today.  They sent a referral to UNC for the 'feeding team' to take a look at Joshua.  I hope we can get him in soon.  I pray his eating gets better. 

I had a late quarterly Providers Meeting after work.  Every three months all the doctors from all the sites at Wake Health Services, Inc (where I work) get together for an organizational update.  I sat next to the CEO.  I was on maternity leave for the last meeting, so the CEO 'welcomed' me back in front of the group.  :-)  The meeting lasted until 8:20pm since it ran late.  I didn't get home until almost 9pm!  Yikes!  Daddy had plenty of mommy milk for Grace.  In fact, there was about 11 ounces still in the fridge when I got home, plus what I had pumped at work today.

I kissed you all when I got home!   Daddy read to us in bed as I nursed Grace.  Tomorrow daddy's only working a half day, so we'll be able to spend more time together as a family!  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Grace's boyfriend to someday read this and say "wow, you really knew how to poop!" Are blogs the new embarrassing photo albums?

    ReplyDelete