Monday, August 1, 2011

More Pictures


Dearest Gifts~

So, we had more waking up in the middle of the night again .... Joshua, you woke up at 12:15am this morning and Grace, you woke up at 4:45am.  Daddy changed Grace and then I nursed her.  Joshua, you woke up a few times next to me whimpering but your eyes were closed.  Were you having a bad dream?   :-(

This morning, I got a pump in while going through Joshua's ABC book with him.  We also had some potatoes baking.  I took some more picture of you two today.  I'm trying to figure out the flash.  I'm not that great, but it just takes practice .... and you two are good subjects to practice on.  ;-)

Joshua just went down for a nap around 1pm.  His eating schedule was totally off today.  He didn't wake up until 8:40am(ish) this morning so he had breakfast late .... which consisted of a sippy cup of whole milk and carnation powder to add calories.  I took him down for 'lunch' around 11:30am.  He wanted to sit in the big chair so I let him.  He ate a good amount of hotdog for me and then fell right off the chair!  His lip started to bleed.  Ugh!  I gave him some more sippy cup but he wasn't really 'drinking' from it but would get mad if I took it away .... and, of course, Grace was then crying.  :-P 

As Joshua napped, I read and nursed Grace.  When he woke back up, we had some music time downstairs.  I did a second pump (building up a nice supply of mommy milk for Grace for wednesday) and went through Joshua's ABC book again.  He loves that book!  He can point to everything you ask even if he can't verbalize the word back to you.  You're so smart man!

I completely changed out the litter box.  Everything is now fresh and new and I put the cat attract in there (the new litter that the vet recommended).  We'll see what happens.  I put the other two litter containers in the study to get them away from the clean box too, just in case.

Daddy was home late, but we had a crock pot waiting for him with pasta and veggies.  :-)  We all played this evening and daddy read Bible stories to us as I nursed Grace before bedtime.  Overall, it was a pretty relaxing day .... minus Joshua falling off his chair!  :-P

Tomorrow Joshua has his therapy appointments.  I hope everything goes well. 

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment