Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scooting


Dearest Gifts~

At 5:20am I changed Grace as fast as I could .... I woke up in some pain, but she slept in her bassinet through the night, so I couldn't complain!  ;-)

Grace, you're definitely 'scooting crawling' right now!  You're getting stronger and stronger each day!  I'm so proud of you!  I have to keep a closer eye on you now that you're more mobile!  This is when the fun really starts .... two mobile kids!  Ha!  ;-)

Joshua, you ate a lot for Penny today!  Woo hoo!  Daddy ended up cooking some extra hotdogs this evening so you'd have more for tomorrow.  I ate some hotdog for my dinner too.  ;-)

Penny went to New York this past weekend and brought you all some gifts!  Joshua, you got a t-shirt and some different shaped blocks that you have to fit into a house.  Grace, you got some stacking cups.  We need to find all the stacking cups that Joshua has so you two can have two sets to play with.

I missed you two all day today while I was at work!  I gave you each kisses when I got home and then nursed Grace.  You gave me three big burps when you were finished!  :-)

You two giggled at each other this evening.  It was too cute!  I brought home a new toothbrush for Joshua and some flouride varnish.  I meant to bring it home earlier since our last application was over 6 months ago.  We'll give it to you tomorrow. 

We programmed Grace's stuffed animal 'Violet' this evening.  It's the girl version of Joshua's 'Scout' dog.  We have it programmed as 'milk' for your favorite food .... 'monkey' as your favorite animal .... and 'blue' as your favorite color.  We also updated Joshua's Scout to say he likes hotdogs and goldfish!  Ha! 

Grace, you fell asleep in your bassinet, but then woke up screaming at midnight.  I ended up holding you the rest of the night into the morning.   :-P

Tomorrow you all will see Penny again.  I know you all will have fun!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you two so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment