Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cherish


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

My goodness, this morning and last evening was a complete switch from yesterday!  My work alarm went off this morning and Grace was still sleeping in her bassinet!  Whoa!  I ended up waking her on purpose by changing her diaper really fast.  It was either going to have to pump in another room or nurse her, and I would much rather nurse her!  

Joshua, when Penny came today I made sure you said you were sorry.  Remember how you threw a toy and hit her yesterday?  I hope you play better today.  :-P

You two had fun today!  Penny had music on for play time.  You also had art time and stacked some blocks.  Joshua, you had some marker on your arm when I got home from work.  ;-)

Speaking of getting home from work .... I was able to sneak out a little early and be home by 6:30pm this evening!  Woo hoo!  Daddy made a pizza dinner for us and it was good!

Joshua, you're starting to practice going down the stairs like a big boy and not crawling down backward.  We help you by holding your hands.  :-)

I was thinking today as I was nursing Grace this evening and watching Joshua play .... not a day has gone by that I haven't seen you two since you've been born .... even through all the Intensive Care Nursery (ICN) days and C-section with Grace .... I've been with you two since the day you were born.  No one else can say that .... I love and cherish you two so much .... as does daddy!  We are so blessed to have you two in our lives!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment