Friday, August 19, 2011

Dancing


Dearest Precious Gifts~

I got up at 6:15am and changed Grace really fast so that I could nurse her.  She slept all night, so I woke up in a little pain.  :-P  Later in the morning, you had a HUGE poopy diaper!  It was everywhere .... your clothes .... your papasan chair .... the blanket on the carpet .... wow little lady!  Needless to say, I stripped everything down to clean.  :-P

You two helped me do a lot of chores this morning.  This is what we got accomplished:
-the dishes
-steam sterilized the pump pieces
-a few loads of laundry
-vacuumed the living room
-swept and vacuumed the kitchen
-vacuumed the play room

We got to relax and play in the bonus room once the chores were done.  We finished everything .... plus our normal daily routines of feedings, diapers, and brushing teeth .... by noon.  Woo hoo!  Go us!  I put some music on the play room and I did Joshua's brush exercises, joint compressions, and chewy tube work.  Grace, you were napping.  Once you woke up, I nursed you and then I went through an ABC toy with Joshua.

I have some aggravating news .... the cat has now peed in the study on the plastic that we have covering the carpet.  Ugh!  There's a puddle of pee in there.  I don't know how much longer I can take this.  We banished the cat back to the screened in porch, but to be honest, I don't know how long I can continue to compromise on this.  We have literally 'tried everything' to this point and have spend so much money on vet visits, special litter, new litter box, sprays and cleaners .... I don't want this cat in the house any more.  I feel he should go some where else where someone can give him daily personalized attention.  He doesn't get that here since it's so busy with four people living in the house .... two of which are less than 2 years old.  This isn't a good environment for him.

Daddy worked a half day today, so he was home by lunch.  We all ate lunch together and then he and Joshua stacked blocks as I nursed Grace.

We went to Target this afternoon for our weekly grocery trip since we'll be too busy tomorrow.  My car needs an inspection and tires, so we'll be occupied with that tomorrow.  We picked up some extra groceries for a Girl Scout in our neighborhood.  She's collecting food for children who don't have enough food at home.  It's called the 'backpack program' where the child takes home a backpack of food on a friday to help their family through the weekend.  They bring the backpack to school on monday to trade off to another child the next weekend.  What a great idea!  We wrote a note on our grocery bag to thank the Girl Scout for helping other families.  :-)
 
We then relaxed this afternoon before dinner.  It was raining by 6pm, but it was a very quick sprinkle.  Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie came over for dinner.  They brought over a pizza and Joshua even ate a bite of the crust.  We had a CD on and Aunt Katie got Joshua to dance a lot for us!  It was so funny and cute! 

Daddy read some Bible stories to us this evening as I nursed Grace.  Joshua, you cried in your toddler bed and Grace, you cried if I put you down in your bassinet.  I had to continue to hold you.  Hummm .... I wonder if this will be a long night.  :-P

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment