Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chocolate Muffin


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

At 3am I was awoken by the noise of Grace noodling around in her bassinet next to me.  I quickly changed her and then nursed her.  Little lady, I put you in the last size 2 diaper I could find.  You're growing so fast that we decided to just move you into size 3's whenever we ran out of the 2's.  So, as of today, you're officially in size 3 diapers .... which is the same as Joshua.  These diapers span a 12 pound range, so you should be in these for a while.  

Oh, I woke you up again to nurse you before I left for work this morning.  It was easier to do it that way then to pump before leaving.  ;-)

You all had fun with Penny today.  Grace, you had two huge poopy diapers for her!  Whoa!  You all had some music and story time together.  Penny walked you both up to the park as well.  You each took a nap too.  

Daddy had a soccer board meeting after work today, so Gigi and Uncle James came over to relieve Penny and watch you all until I got home a little before 7pm.  We all got to visit for a half hour until they left around 7:30pm.  I showed them how we're trying to teach Joshua sign language, but it's going rather slowly.  :-P  You're still learning little man, but you get so frustrated with us.  

Gigi had made chocolate muffins earlier in the week so you had a little bit of one with her this evening.  It made a mess all over Gigi's fingers!  ;-)

Daddy got home around 8:30pm and helped get you all ready for bed.  Tomorrow is another work day, so Penny will be back to play with you all!   I'll rush home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment