Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pink Bible Purse

Dearest Gifts~

Daddy slept with Joshua all night .... you woke up pretty soon after going to bed little man.  :-P  Grace, you woke from your bed at 2:45am.  I nursed you back to sleep and then you slept next to me the rest of the morning. 

Grace, we're trying to wean little lady, but you're not drinking a lot.  We skipped a nursing session yesterday and then I ended up leaking through my shirt and onto the bed last night.  Ugh!  Painful and not fun.  :-P  We'll keep working on this.  

You two had fun with Penny today.  It was absolutely beautiful outside today and close to 80 degrees.  You all spent a lot of time outside.  I wish I could have done that too!  ;-)

Oh, little lady, Penny brought you a birthday gift .... a 'Pretty Pink Bible Purse' .... it's a book with Bible stories and verses inside, but it's in the shape of a purse.  It's cute.  

This evening we played together.  It was good to be home!  Tomorrow Grace has her one year pediatrician appointment.  I still can't believe you're one!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment