Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cupcake


Dearest Gifts~

When my work alarm went off at 6am this morning Grace was still sleeping!  Whoa!  Thanks!  After the prior night I needed the extra sleep.  I was still a little groggy this morning, but it was much better then the crying/screaming fits yesterday.  Plus, it gives us hope that you'll be ok this evening and tomorrow morning as we get ready for your eye procedure at Rex.  Remember, you can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight tonight .... that includes water and nursing.

Penny was back today after being at a conference earlier in the week.  You all missed her and she missed you two!  You all had fun playing outside (we've had some beautiful weather recently), did some puzzles, used play dough, had art time, and listened to some music.  :-)

We got the information about Sam's husband's memorial service.  It'll be on sunday.  I brought ot home with me.  You all met Sam and her husband last summer when we went to her house for dinner with my other coworkers.  We'll likely go to the service this sunday.  It sounds like several people from the office will go.  

I got home late this evening.  I was the only dentist in the office today, so I was busy.  But, I brought a cupcake home for you all to have with daddy.  :-)  This evening we played and you all had some art time with daddy.

Grace, we  have to be at Rex Hospital at 6:25am tomorrow morning, so we need to leave the house at 5:50am.  I'll set my alarm for 5:20am.  I said a little prayer for you and Dr. Board this evening.  It should be a quick procedure .... to unblock your tear duct.

You can't eat or drink anything after midnight tonight, so once I did your evening nursing session that was it.  You fell asleep on me and I kissed you .... this might be our last nursing session.  I can't believe we made it this far!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment