Friday, March 9, 2012

Biting


Dearest Angels~

Little lady .... you noodled into our bed again last night.  We were up and nursing at 12:30am.  I continued to leave you next to me in the bed since I was too tired to move you.  :-P

After breakfast this morning, you two helped me sweep and vacuum the downstairs.  Our floor was so dirty!  I think you all track in some sand from the park on your Penny days.  Which is fine .... I'm glad you all are getting out.  I just wanted to make sure the place was clean though. 

Joshua, you had some pain with your big toenail and came up to me whining.  Then, you hit my face when I tried to help you!  That's not nice and you got a little pop on the bottom!  Plus, my back was hurting so I had to take some more motrin.  Ugh.  :-P

We all had some art time this morning with the crayons.  Joshua, you will imitate my circles some, but not the straight lines.  We will continue to work on that.  Joshua appears to know his colors though.  He can correctly hand me the color that I want.  Good job little man!

For our mid morning snack time we had some string cheese.  I went ahead and made a veggie quiche for dinner while we were downstairs.  I had it baking during snack time.  We put corn, carrots, peas, green beans, onions, and spinach inside!  Yummy!

We saw Aunt Katie later in the morning.  She played with you two and we call got to catch up.  She's going to help us with the downstairs bathroom.  We want to remove the wallpaper and paint it.  Once that's complete, most of our 'downstairs house projects' will be complete.  ;-)

After lunch we started some laundry and watched some of the UNC basketball game ..... tried to resist but I couldn't.  We only watched part of the second half .... don't tell daddy!  :-P  We were recording it so daddy could watch it later this evening.  ;-)

Joshua, you were napping by 2pm.  I nursed Grace and then rested.  Oh, I didn't 'see' it, so I didn't 'punish' him .... but I'm pretty sure Joshua bit Grace.  Lots of screaming was involved.

When you two woke up from your naps, we went for a drive.  I had to run an errand, so you two got to get out of the house a little.  We brought some toys and sippy cups to keep you two occupied.  We called Gigi while we were out.  She's going to bring some almond milk tomorrow to test on Grace.  Perhaps you just don't want regular milk on your tummy?  

After dinner (by the way, daddy liked our quiche), we went upstairs and watched the UNC basketball game.  We won so we move on to the next round of the ACC tournament.  We play State tomorrow at 1pm.  

Grace, your right cheek bruised up this evening .... now I know Joshua bit you.  There's clear marks on you.  Poor little thing.  Joshua, we're really going to be watching you now.  You need to learn not to bite!


Tomorrow we're heading to Asheboro.  We're going to see Great Grandma. Great Grandpa, Grandpa Jim, Gigi, (Great) Aunt Peans, (Great) Uncle Tom, (Great) Aunt Pops, Brian, and Uncle James.  Whoa!  That's quite a crowd!  Everyone's excited to see you all .... some of them have never even seen Grace yet!  We're going to spend the day there and head back tomorrow afternoon.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment