Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday To Daddy


Dearest Blessings~

Happy birthday to daddy!  He turns 32 years old today!  Whoa!  ;-)  We both had to go to work, but we all got to celebrate this evening.  :-)  Today is also 'Pi Day' because the date is 3/14 like the number pi .... 3.14 .... cool!  ;-)

Daddy ended up sleeping with Joshua since he wasn't feeling well.  Grace, you noodled into bed with me.  We were nursing by 2am.  Then, 10 minutes before my work alarm went off, you woke up screaming right next to my ear.  :-P  In fact, that's not the first time you've done that.  You have a habit now of waking up crying or screaming .... and 99% of the time my head is right there since you noodle into our bed.  :-P  Joshua, you were still sleeping when I left for work this morning.  I kissed you before I left though.  :-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  She brought us a hummingbird feeder and put it on our back deck.  It was a gorgeous day.  I think it reached 80 degrees!  You all had a lot of outdoor play time.  We had to put the AC on when we got home.  Penny had you two in just overalls when we got home .... no shirts since it was warm .... it was too cute! 

My ears were clogged and popping this morning .... I must be catching whatever is going around.  I was congested at work and ended up taking 2 extra strength tylenols today.  I hope we all feel better soon!  

I picked up some BBQ and sides on my way home to surprise daddy for his birthday!  He opened his birthday cards at dinner.  We love BBQ!  ;-)

This evening we celebrated daddy's birthday.  We sang to him and then he opened the gift that we got him (which we 'wrapped' in Grace's pink unicorn bag!).  We got him a 'wah pedal' for his electric guitars.  He loved it!  He hooked it up to his guitar and amp and you two got to play with it too.  :-)  Of course, I know spending time with you two was the best gift!  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment