Sunday, March 4, 2012

Early Service


Dearest Gifts~

Hummm .... for some reason everyone decided to wake up at 1:30am this morning.  :-P  Joshua, you came wondering into our room at that time.  Daddy put you back to sleep.  Grace, I nursed you back to sleep and listened to the rain fall.  It was extremely had to fall back asleep though.  You didn't finish until 2:30am so I was wide awake.  I played on my phone and eventually went back to bed after 3am.  I was so tired the rest of the day.  
 
Despite the early morning wake up session, we managed to make it to the early church service this morning!  I was amazed!  We got there a few minutes late, but that's not too bad.  ;-)  We got to see Gigi play in the praise team.  We also saw Grandpa Jim and Uncle James.  Joshua, you drew with Uncle James during the service.  You held your pen with a real 'pen grasp' too!  Daddy and I were impressed!  You must have been watching Uncle James.  Grace, you walked all around with Grandpa Jim. 

Once home we had some lunch.  Then, we had some play time upstairs as we did some laundry.  You two ended up taking late, long naps.  Since I was so exhausted, I ended up laying down too and took a nap with you guys.  It was greatly appreciated!  Grace, you didn't even wake up until after 5pm!  All that walking with Grandpa Jim must have wore you out!  ;-)

Joshua, you weren't too cooperative with your speech therapy flash cards today.  I guess we'll try again tomorrow.  We see Kim tomorrow for therapy.

We ended up having leftovers for dinner and then we played upstairs this evening.  You two love that ladybug nightlight .... you two point to it at bedtime!   ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment