Friday, March 16, 2012

Runny Noses


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Little man .... you were awake at midnight congested and in our room.  I put you back to bed and then fell asleep next to you.  Little lady .... you were awake at 1:40pm so I nursed you back to sleep.  You had crawled out of your bed and walked over to me sleeping next to Joshua.  :-P

Joshua, you were congested this morning with a runny nose.  Grace, you had some red diaper rash (I had to put desitin on you 2-3 times today).  I was clogged and took some head medication this morning.  We're all falling apart!  :-P

After breakfast you two helped me sweep and vacuum the downstairs.  I noticed later that Grace also had a runny nose.  Uh oh!  That makes all three of us!

You two both ate a pretty good lunch.  Joshua, you had half a hotdog.  I ended up cooking more hotdogs for you both and then we cleaned the kitchen.  

Joshua, you were so cute today .... you were clingy and wanted to be held and hugged all day.  I took advantage of that since you're not always huggy!  :-)

You two helped me do some laundry this afternoon and then I cut Joshua's nails.  He was surprisingly cooperative with that.  Yippie!

You two were napping by around 3:15pm .... late!  You two fought your naps.  I gave you both some tylenol and rubbed Vic's on you all at 3pm before you fell asleep.  As you two slept, I organized a few things and then watched the UNC basketball game.  This time of year is called 'March Madness' because of the NCAA tournament.  :-)  We recorded the game for daddy since he was at work when it started.

We all had leftovers for dinner then made a quick grocery run.  Joshua, you ate three cookies at the store!  We had to pick up some things for a birthday lunch tomorrow for daddy!  People are coming over tomorrow to celebrate, so we picked up a lasagna, bread, and salad to serve.

We relaxed this evening and watched the recorded basketball game from earlier in the day.  We won!  Woo hoo!  UNC will play again on sunday.  Then, we put more Vic's on everyone before bed.  It started to rain this evening, so we listened to the rain fall as everyone fell asleep.

I got some sad news about a coworker today.  Her husband is sick from cancer and has been battling it for years.  It doesn't look good and he's in the end stages.  They need our prayers!  Please pray for Sam and her husband.  You met them last summer when we went to her house for dinner.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment