Saturday, March 24, 2012

Clothes


Dearest Gifts~

Little lady .... you woke up at 1am this morning.  I listened to the rain fall as I nursed you back to sleep.  Joshua, you came in at 4:40am.  Daddy was sleeping next to you in your room but didn't notice you getting up.  You wandered into our room where Grace and I were.  I put him in bed next to Grace and I.  Daddy came in around 6am and found all three of us in bed together.  ;-)

You all helped us do some chores this morning.  We did the dishes and got the bills paid.  Of the joys of being an adult!  ;-)  We also ran some errands.  We went to the Post Office and then to Target for our groceries.  Joshua, you ate 4 cookies!  Whoa!  I bet they had to restock once you were done!  ;-)

We were home for lunch.  I made a quiche with veggies and bacon.  Joshua, you actually tried some!  You liked the cheese and egg.  :-)

It was rainy all day today.  We ended up playing downstairs after lunch.  Daddy worked on the downstairs bathroom and you two helped me sweep the floors upstairs once you were done playing downstairs. 

Grace, you're starting to imitate car noises with the toys.  It's so cute!

When you two went down for your naps (around 2:15pm), daddy continued to take down the wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom.  I had an idea for Mother's Day gifts for Gigi and Mimi, so I worked on that and got it all put together.  The weather cleared up as you two slept and the sun actually came out.  I also did some other work on the computer so as not to wake you two.

Once you two woke up, we 'face timed' with Gigi some.  You two showed her some of your toys.  :-)

I made a veggie dinner for us this evening.  We had potatoes, broccoli, carrots, corn, spinach, onions, and cheese.  Yummy!

We started to go through your clothes this evening.  You all are growing out of your clothes now, we needed to see what sizes we had and if we needed to get you all any clothes for the nice weather we'r starting to have.  We have some clothes from some friends, so we pulled them out and went through them.  We put the 12/18 months clothes aside for Grace and the 24month/2T clothes aside for Joshua.  Joshua, you need some spring/summer clothes.  Grace, you appear to have enough.  We'll flip the dresser tomorrow. 

Tomorrow UNC plays.  If we win, we'll be in the Final Four of the NCAA tournament!  Woo hoo!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment