Thursday, March 22, 2012

Poopy


Dearest Blessings~

Ok little ones .... for some reason you two did not sleep as well as you did the previous night.  :-P  Joshua, you started the show by waking up at 2:30am.  Grace, you weren't to far behind since you woke up at 3:45am.  You both went back to sleep after daddy and I helped you back to bed. 

You two were both awake this morning before I had to leave for work .... so, I got to play and kiss you both!  :-)

You all had outdoor fun with Penny today, art time, and music time.  She said you all ate well for her .... and Grace, you had multiple 'good' poopy diapers today.  :-P

When I got home, daddy had made a pizza for dinner.  Afterward, we played with our aquadoodles in the bonus room.  All four of us drew on it, though daddy is the better artist then I.  ;-)

Daddy did flash cards with Joshua as Grace did her night time nursing session.  I think the weather is suppose to nice tomorrow, so hopefully we'll be able to get out.  UNC plays tomorrow evening, so I know we'll have the game on!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment