Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daddy Day


Dearest Blessings~

Well, well, well .... Grace, you wandered into our room at 3:20am this morning.  Joshua was still sleeping in his own bed at that time.  Instead of nursing you back to sleep, I put you in our bed to sleep.  I wanted you to learn to put yourself to sleep instead of relying on me.  Oh my .... you cried and screamed off and on for about 1.5 hours.  Joshua came in during that time and daddy had to put him back to bed. 

Little lady .... you weren't hungry, you just wanted to be held all night.  If you layed down on top of me, you slept.  If I put you down on the bed, you cried.  :-P  This made for a long morning and a tired mommy at work!  I have no idea at what time you fell asleep. 

Friday is your eye procedure Grace.  We need to be at Rex Hospital at 6:25am and you can't eat/drink anything after midnight Thursday.  Ugh .... I hope we don't have a repeat of this morning since I won't be able to nurse you at all.  Maybe you'll be able to put yourself to sleep better by then. 

At work, we had a surprise birthday party for the other dentist, Dr. Rickert.  So, I was able to eat a cupcake and a cookie!  Ha!


You two had a Daddy Day since Penny was at a conference.  You all played and took nice naps .... though daddy had to hold Grace for her to nap.  :-P  Mimi watched you two as daddy got the lawn mowed.  When I got home, daddy had dinner made for us .... chicken nuggets and fries!  ;-)

Played this evening.  You two love the 'ninja fruit' game on our tablet computer!  Ha!  We'll have to thank Gigi for finding it!  ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment