Monday, March 26, 2012

Yogurt Success


Dearest Blessings~

Humm .... little lady .... you woke at 2:45am.  I nursed you back to sleep and then had some insomnia.  :-P 

When we got up this morning, I noticed that both of you all's diapers had leaked during the night (Joshua in his bed and Grace in ours).  So, both beds had 'pee sheets' .... ew!  I stripped both beds and did the laundry. 

I made more french fries this morning while you two were eating breakfast .... you two love fries!

We had a little bit of play time and snack time this morning.  Then, we left for Joshua's speech therapy appointment with Kim.  Joshua, you waved at everyone in the waiting room as you were going back with Kim .... it was too cute and funny!  Everyone in the waiting room thought I had the cutest children .... and I do!  ;-)

We had a quick trip home for a bite to eat afterward.  I gave Grace more of a lunch and Joshua had more of a snack since we turned right around for a feeding team appointment to see Krista.

Little man, you got taller since the last appointment (I forgot to write down the measurement though), but you didn't gain any weight.  You're 24 lbs 10.5 ounces.  Krista, who's also a speech therapy, also thinks you have childhood apraxia of speech.  I spoke to her a little about it.  I'm still waiting on a phone call to see when we can schedule your evaluation with the child services agency.

Joshua, you ate almost half a hotdog, two nuggets, and 3 ounces of yogurt (with small strawberry chunks).  Now that we have some spoon success with you, we're going to expand your puréed food choices.  But, we're going to continue with the applesauce and yogurt too. 

You two fell asleep in the car on the way home.  We got home at 3:30pm.  I had you two nap in playroom as I read.

Once daddy got home, we had some left over pot roast for dinner.  Then, since the weather was gorgeous, we walked to the park.  You two played on the swings, slide, and played in the grass.  Joshua, one of your sandals flew off at one point when you went running .... you were so excited!  Ha!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment