Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gorgeous Day


Dearest Miracles~

Little lady, you woke at 2:40am this morning.  I nursed you back to sleep.  Joshua, you were still sleping in your bed!  Actually, you fell asleep at 8pm last night since you didn't nap yesterday.  :-P

Today was a gorgeous day!  You two got to play outside with Penny a lot and you all went to the park.  You all also had art time, story time, and music time.  :-)

One of my coworkers brought some rice and veggies for us at lunch.  It was really good!  I will need to get her recipe so we can make it at home.  Perhaps you two will like it too!

I got home late this evening .... around 7pm.  I gave you all kisses when I got home.  Hopefully I'll get home sooner tomorrow.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment